10 hours ago
FSOG is a next generation portal that focuses on topics that are taboo in India and aren’t openly discussed, such as safe sex practices, importance of family planning and LGBTQIA+ stories.
We are India's leading LGBTQIA+ portal striving to end discrimination against LGBTQ people and foster a society free of prejudice, harassment, and violence by providing a space to explore and increase your understanding regarding alternative sexualities, gender identity and expression in an open and non judgemental environment.
Fifty Shades of Gay believes in a fair and equal India where everyone can achieve their full potential, irrespective of sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Our Team
FSOG IN THE NEWS
- The Advocate Magazine, USA- Explore India's 50 Shades of Gay
- Sunday Mid-day newspaper Page 2 coverage
- Mid-day- New campaign for LGBT people to tell their stories
- UK GayStar- Grassroots campaign started in India to counter homophobia
- Bayside Journal- How Fifty Shades of Gay is empowering Mumbai's LGBT
- The Malaysian Times- 50 Shadesof Gay rises to change India's perceptions of LGBTQ
- Gaysonoma- FSOG hopes to attract people's attention to Section 377