September 16, 2020
The garden city, the silicon valley of India, Bengaluru became a city full of colors, glitter, rainbows and lots of pride. With a turnout of over 7,000 people in the capital of the Karnataka, Pride Parade 2017 was an absolute hit, people from all over the country from Kerala to Calcutta and the world came out to show their support, from as far as Switzerland to Mexico.
Here are some of the highlights of the 10th Annual Pride Parade at Bengaluru.
1.Namma Bengaluru, Namma Pride!
2. The Pride Parade in bustling streets of Majestic!
3. Canadian Support, Eh!
4. Beautiful People everywhere!
5. Happy Pride!
6. The Best Mohawk
7. Rainbow love
8. Diversity speaks for itself!
9. These giving our Rainbow life!
10. ” I am an Ally, I just support this crazy thought that everyone should have equal rights”
11. The Auto blaring LGBTQIA anthems and songs by the legendary Drag Queen Rupaul like “Sissy That Walk”
12. Puppy love
13. Hate is a choice, sexuality is not.
14. Humans are the only homophobic species
15. Love is Love
16. Not Gay but Supportive!
17. Fabulous Outfits at Pride
18. Pride Not Prejudice
19. Pride, a place you can be your authentic self!
20. “Bisexuals are great. They aren’t Gay, They aren’t Straight, They are GRAIGHT”
21. Best Pride Parade Ever!
22. Colors, Glitter and lots of love!
23. “Born Gay, Follow The Ray. Born Straight Refuse To Hate!”
24. Namma Pride
25. Clearly, closets are only meant for clothes!
26. How can you have a Pride Parade without unicorns?
27. “Don’t Criminalise the Hijra Family”
28. Support from our Straight Allies!
29. “Don’t Stop At Right To Privacy, Scrap 377”
30. Finally, Smile if you are GAY!